OPINION TIMES HAS MOVED. OUR NEW ADDRESS IS www.OpinionTimes.com

Google
WWW Opinion Times

Monday, December 27, 2004

Holiday Travel And Gratitude

I so appreciated LaShawn Barber's comments about her travel dilemma this past weekend.

I commented to her post that the same thing happened to my father-in-law attempting to come to Arizona from Philadelphia. They were quite sad about the mishap, and my boys were very disappointed not to see their grandparents. But in the end, it was a joy on Sunday morning for my 8-year-old to come into my bed and cuddle up to me and say “Daddy, this was the best Christmas ever!”

There is joy in this wonderful season we know not of. But patience and a true fatih in the One who made it all that he will bless the birth of his Son brings great peace and satisfaction.