OPINION TIMES HAS MOVED. OUR NEW ADDRESS IS www.OpinionTimes.com

Google
WWW Opinion Times

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hillary the Christian Conservative

The Hoosier Parliament has discovered that Hillary thinks she is a Christian Conservative:

"Apparently Hillary still thinks we are rubes. She and Bill are trotting out their trusty old Triangulation Strategy again. Now she's a southern Christian conservative."

He quotes her here:
Crosswalk: "I always take time to worship God in as evangelical a way as is feasible, given time and location constraints. As you know, I consider myself an evangelical Christian, really a Christian conservative, if you want to know the truth, so it's nice to be 'home' again in the South, which I really consider my quote-unquote home even though I live in New York most of the time. Well, Washington, D.C., most of the time, actually, but if I'm not there I'm in New York, of course, but always thinking about being here, in the South, where I shared so many wonderful evangelical. . . moments and . . . events."

Hmmmm? Is Hillary planning on running for President? Naaaahhhhh!

UPDATE/REVISION
According to Blogs for Bush the above referenced comments were but merely a satire. Thanks Manish for the correction.

Got duped! Honing ediditorial skills as we speak. ;-)