OPINION TIMES HAS MOVED. OUR NEW ADDRESS IS www.OpinionTimes.com

Google
WWW Opinion Times

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Confessions Of A Political Junkie: I Heard A Rumor

Erick has some interesting information. If this is true, what an amazing piece of footage.

I Heard A Rumor: "I had one person tell me they heard it on Sean Hannity. I had several others email me with the rumor. I don't know if it is true. Take it for what it is worth. Some of the people heard it on Sean Hannity, apparently. Some heard it elsewhere. One person heard it from a damn reliable source.

The rumor is that the last attack of the Swifties will be video of Kerry burning an American flag.

Again, I don't know if it is true. You'd have thought in the past twenty years Kerry could have bought all the footage of something like that."


Obviously, elections are not won properly using such tactics. The story here is that John Kerry offended alot of people with his anti-war activities after Vietnam. It was his right to protest even in the manner he chose, but we must be aware that there are consequences to our decisions. And sometimes those consequences effect us at inopportune times.